Heart Still Beating... Wtf

Tetranematichthys wallacei

Captain Catfish
Dec 25, 2019
America
WOW that is an incredible find! It’s not everyday you see a rare blood heart frog. You see, onc in a blue moon a pregnant woman swallows the eggs of a blood heart frog which are commonly laid in unguarded bowls of soup and the eggs hatch and go inside the baby. Once they are there they fight for dominance until there is one left. When there is one left it slowly eats the child’s heart and then replaces it and becomes the working heart.
The people that have these frogs often live to exactly 50 years old then the frog bursts through the persons chest and go to lay their eggs and start the cycle again.

Isn’t nature wonderful?

Saphiriosa

a dead girl shows up
that guy really has a strong will to live the tactics his body is doing to survive the heart tries to leave the body and try to find another body and is like nahh not gonna cross that road however i will still move for onlookers cuz maybe if i move and be seen just maybe there's a chance to pull through this difficult time

that guy really has a strong will to live the tactics his body is doing to survive the heart tries to leave the body and try to find another body and is like nahh not gonna cross that road however i will still move for onlookers cuz maybe if i move and be seen just maybe there's a chance to pull through this difficult time
Someone should tell his heart the daily grind is finally over for him.

I saw this video a while ago and I'm shocked about watching it. Beating heart outside the body impressed me. Does this makes any sense? Thanks.
Yes, scientists have long marveled at how even single heart muscles cells can continue to contract on their own in a petri dish after removal from a live host. The heart really wants to beat, down to the cells themselves. It's a marvel of biology and evolution. Now, if only the mind was also so determined to always thrive.